Saturday 11 December 2010

Wrap up

I had the five minute presentation with an extro ten minutes added for questions and for networking bonuses.. I didn't really have the time to make a formal presentation and just explained my thought processes and how I'm going to expand my creative practise. I sort of winged this, I think I know my art and what I want to achieve. I got a 2:1 for the half year review and had points deducted though lack of research which is something I am going to remedy.

I am on with a new project now which is similar to an older one I set out but didn't find a resolution for. I have been told that my work would look a lot better if I concentrate on enlarging the final outcomes. This is something which I find daunting because the work gets noticed a lot more and the nuances become pronounced.. This is something else I have to address.. I have been given the names of Peter Greenaway (art critic and artistis/film-maker) and Clement Greenberg so I have two books out and presently reading up on Greenaway.. I do like his work and I think it'll be a learning curve for me..

No comments: