Tuesday 10 July 2012

2022NQ

The venue 2022NQ on Dale Street is rapidly becoming my favourite venue at the moment. I saw the Contemporary Film and Video showcase there recently and tonight I got the chance to attend the Self-Made/Bench A/W2012 showcase.

I just got the invite a few hours before the show so didn't get the chance to my plus one away to a friend so I got there on my lonesome. I saw a great new female artist/singer whoes name I can't remember due to drinking three complimentery drinks a a few bottles of Vedett but I will do a search for her real soon. The next notable event of this show is the DJ set of Disclosure..very metallic, but in a good way.

Next Friday is the Cache Cache/Finders Keepers album launch party at 2022NQ and as I am an avid collector of this exotic and odds and ends record label and love Andy Votel, I will be there with bells on.

Presently, I'm at a hostel awaiting the graduation ceremony that will happen tomorrow morning so I need to get some kip and be bright-eyed and bushy-tailed for tomorrow.

No comments: