Thursday 21 March 2013

final design


Gold Tooth


Red Heart

Since I was last here I talked about possible card designs for craft fairs..I uploaded my de Stijl inspired flowered designs and now have made them more rounded as a design and now on the verge of selling them in a shop in Ulverston called Pine-Oakio.

Me and my partner popped in oine day and started a conversation with the owner and she comes from near where I live now but she moved away about twenty years ago..she restores furniture and sells her own craftie produce.

I have designed tow more cards called Gold Tooth and Red Heart...I have called the three designs that I'm sending just 'Red', 'Yellow' and 'Blue'. I've kept the titles simple as the designs are quite simple and evocative and open to interpretation. Just hope this starts a dialogue with the public.

No comments: