Saturday 17 May 2014

On:paper photographs @ ArtSPACE event 15May2014


Photographs by Derren Lee Poole

With having no exclusivity on the gallery floor for the tenure of my exhibition, I share the floor with various council meetings and community arts events. This particular event was an initiative to get artists together to talk about work, have an open mic, poetry readings and generally bump into like minded people.

As I am in the building for two weeks and have my art displayed there and also have my typewriter all set up for my edited prose work, I decided to go down and hang around. With loafing about for a bit I got bored and went to do some work and started typing up my prose. As I was typing, a photographer began to catch me at the point of me working. I quite like these snaps and glad that I did go back to the gallery at a later time in the evening.

No comments: