Friday 16 September 2011

Art Auction - comedown

So as the coin tossed and fell the obverse became evident..success in the free world. the Lucien print sold to two competing bidders. The air was silent for a minute or two and I thought nobody would be interested and then a couple of bidders became interested. The print eventually sold to an unknown guy who passed me his business card..he seems quite interested in my work so I'll send a link to this blog and some other examples of my work. The other bidder wants me to do a re-print of the Lucien photograph and this will be done when I get back to university..

As stated earlier, I thought that my work wouldn't sell and I was quite happy that it did as it validates my creativity and the problems that arises with producing such work.

No comments: