Thursday 29 August 2013

AA2A and Vintage Market

I have been made aware of the scheme to get artists into college/universities to work alongside students and to further their own practise. Blackburn College has joined this scheme and I am contemplating applying for one of the only four places available. I normally work with assemblage and hard edged collage/bricolage and this had to be shelved as I haven't got wood working tools sufficient for the job.

One of the stipulations of the AA2A course is to give 4 lectures on art practise and to help students when needed and I think I'll relish that. I want to go into a PGCE but don't feel right to do it at the moment and this may be the incentive I need.

Also..I have enter the world of vintage market and craft stalls. My second vintage stall in St Mary's Centre in Clitheroe and is part of the Crafty/Vintage group. I'll be selling menswear, records and framed artworks, cards and polaroids.

No comments: