Monday 12 July 2010

and Roket01 examples




These example are by Roket01 and are in Sheffield.

So from the post previously, I saw the show at Mooch and got into conversation with Roket01. I didn't get to see or speak to his partner Faunagraphic though, which was a pity. They DO have a kind of similar style but after stalking them on the web for a few hours, I can see the differences and creative nuances.

I really want to go to the nest IBUg event over in Germany but I don't know if to go there alone or try and get some random uni guys on the case. It would be good to go with people and experience the three-dayer with a gang and people where I am at the moment aren't really interested in graff and jetting off on the spur of the moment...BAH!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

rough translation

Carl. Sanders Park: "Unless there is first a dream, or else be out." Mutual encouragement

thanks..

Unknown said...

14-07-10

rough translation

We're too old too fast, but smart too late