Tuesday 6 July 2010

Beat-Herder Polaroids











Here are various Polaroids of a local three-day electronica festival that basks in the glory of Pendle Hill. I have used both TZ Artistic and PX100FF (monochrome) cartridges for these photographs.
The festival was beatastic got to see Luke Vibert, Dub Pistols, Blasted Mechanism, Does It Offend You, Yeah?, and erm...a few more but can't place the time or places or whom... I had a great time out though, sun, music ...,
I met a group of graffiti artists and especially one that I know from a record shop owner friend of mine. I bought a selection of tee-shirts at this guys shop and in turn, were designed and made by this festival guy. His tag is CERB and using typography here and there.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Anger is a moment of madness
rough translation of 11-07-10