Monday 8 November 2010

Simon and Tom Bloor



These guys were unknown to me until 17:33 on the 8 Nov 2010. They giving a lecture at the prestigious Whitworth on Oxford Road, Manchester tomorrow. I am looking forward to this talk as I haven't been to any previous ones and this has grabbed my attention. I have been on their website and looked at their work and I an intrigued by their use of graphic design within their output.

In this post I have included to ways on how to present text within art and the neon sign is a prevailing idea that I have had for sometime now and I am hoping to work within the media in the future. I have done research into business that can achieve what I am planning both in Manchester and in Blackburn, the costing is going to be expensive so it will have to be an ongoing practise.

No comments: