Thursday 26 August 2010

FFaF becoming a success



Logo design for Creative Transit

And about bloody time and all...The FFaF is getting it's bootie on. We had a meeting at the Nexus Art Cafe on Wednesday (of which I instigated) and had a quite professional chat about logistics, promotion etc. I got the chance to see the others that are exhibiting within the group that I am involved in at the Uni. They were particularly quite and didn't really budge any ideas but the air was broken and spirits were lifted, so to speak.

We have two spokespeople to head our group of exhibitors but we really need three. Three is by far, the lucky-the magic and the simply divine...number after all. Isn't Pi not 3.14159265...π (sometimes written pi) a mathematical constant whose value is the ratio of any circle's circumference to its diameter in Euclidean space; this is the same value as the ratio of a circle's area to the square of its radius... Thanks to Wikipedia...

So we have had the task of naming ourselves Creative Transit. I do like the Transit bit but find the Creative bit a little obvious but I will go along with it for now... Nobody has put in any effort for the logo design so what you see above is the first hand-rendered logo design that I have come up with and I think we will be going with it...

No comments: