Wednesday 25 August 2010

Start from Scratch Exhibition



===========================================
These are two examples of how I am choosing to display the Polaroids
===========================================

The Start from Scratch exhibition is on the 10th September...a few weeks before I start back at University. The FFAF exhibition is sometime early October, so I need to finish off the sound/movie piece and hopefully the monoliths lighting will be fitted. I've been to the printers for the SfS and they have ballsed up the prints so they don't look like polaroids anymore...they WILL be mounted though but within a frame and not whiteboard mounted like I wanted...Hmmpfff. I need to go to A2 size for three polaroids and A2 for the digitals as well...more costs but what can you do...'eh.

The big meeting for the FFAF is tomorrow at 4pm at the Nexus Cafe and what a palaver it was getting that sorted out. I'm glad that I had my influence upon the 'tri-force' of spokespeople... it is better to influence from the sidelines then be a constant barraker, I suppose.

On the two examples shown above; these may be not shown due to space limitations but they will be on hand to show and tell...

No comments: