Tuesday 20 April 2010

too much to do in so little time...

Well today is the last day for the journal hand in. This document has to have the blog, a CV, Personal Maps, Review of the Year and other things to bump it up. I have printed this blog and it is costing me a small fortune. I've had a chat with Hazel and she has given me a little extra time, good stuff.

The end of the year exhibition is pencilled in for Monday 29th April and the deadline is 26th April, next Friday. After the chat with Haze, and a mini tutorial, I have decided to complete my nine foot sculptural construction and after another rendevous with Mike from the Workshop, that will cost me around £30-.

I watched the second have of The Goldsmith pogramme [Is It Art]. It was kind of okay to see a erm... prestigious art school and their graduates. Their work was 6 of one and half a dozen of the other in the wow , great art guys, stakes. The better programme was the one on Art Schools...quite informative and generally interesting in a matter-of-a-fact way. The photographer, Duffy, was well worth the wait and I really like the guy.

Polanoid is still on my mind, and then there is Polarnoir a website dedicated to Polaroids. Some of the work are on offer for grands a piece...Grant Hamilton is one to watch and I want to buy one of his pieces. I am getting a little better at my composition and wondering on getting three printed up on to A2 size. Hazel has said that I may have another space at the end of the year show. I am going 9 foot in the foyer of the Link Gallery and going to have a place in the studio.

No comments: