Wednesday, 7 March 2012

collaborative lino project..

On Monday morning after a few days off from Uni I found a piece of unprinted lino that had a design already gouged into. After searching for the person who left it on my desk I asked him if I could add to the design and after defining the line a bit more and adding the element of a barbed wire across the central portion I decided to print it off.

I used red to illustrate the subject matter and I think it is a good quality piece of work. It is one of my first collaborative projects and Kieren Bernard (whom the artist I have worked with) and I are quite happy with the result. I have to point out that this was printed before the blue prints below and prompted my latest forray in lino print, somewhat.

No comments: