Wednesday 7 March 2012

need to off-load a 484

Result from a Fuji/Polaroid 484 camera.

New Polaroid from the 484 camera that I bought in haste but didn't really need. I am considering selling this contraption as I want to buy another 100 film camera. I like the peel apart aspect to the film and it comes in sepia, silver and blue and best of all, quite cheap.

The fold-out Land Camera I bought from Spitalfield market down on Brick Lane, London is very tetchy and doesn't seem to give good results.

This 484 is refurbished to a point of being brand new and takes four photographs at once but I don't think I have much use for it. It looks pretty and the results are so-so but doesn't take one image per photographic plate.

What I have added to this posting is a one-off and un manipulated snap of the gap between two free standing monoliths that I had done awhile back. The results are quite enigmatic but not indicative of the potenial of the camera.

No comments: