Sunday 4 March 2012

neon lights

As the only neon light company that I know that is located squarely within my reach in Manchester has now burnt down in a mysterious fire on Friday afternoon, I have been forced to find other companies that may or may not be able to make my signage for the degree show.

I want the phrase ..and then. to be made at about 5 inches tall and this in turn would be intergrated into my assemblage that I am designing.

I have researched into the differences in colour and gases and found that either Krypton or Argon should suffice. I like the white of Krypton and the blueness of Argon quite sublime. A relevant email has been sent to Parkinson's Sign in Blackburn and I await their response. It's only in the town centre so I'll pop in when I get the chance.

Helium

Neon

Argon (with Mercury)

Krypton

Xenon

No comments: