Saturday 20 February 2010

Manchester day trip and others

I decided to have a run out to Manchester today with a few pals and took them to the Manchester Museum and a wander through China-Town and the Northern Quarter. It was a bit fresh but we had fun times. I managed to buy a book made out of processed elephant's dung. It's just a notebook sized book but I'll find some use for it...maybe printing or painting experiments.

The Images and Things exhibition is coming up next week so I'll need to get into Uni early to prepare my display box and print out the images that I am using. There is a seperate [but a tenuous link] exhibition dedicated to the a timeline of the 1980's that incorporates photographs that are either found, personal or cultural. So, I'll need to find some relevant images.

No comments: