Wednesday 26 January 2011

busy bee, it is me

I have a busy February coming up and it all starts with the two exhibitions/events tomorrow. I am attending the BlankMedia show at the old EASA HQ building where I will be with morale for some of my fellow students who are exhibiting and then it is off to The Band on the Wall where Naomi Hendricks is hosting a silent disco/art event entitled Drawn to the Beat..should be fun and it IS free.

Also, Islington Mill in Salford is having a artist bonfire on Friday night and various artists has put a pledge in and are going to burn a piece of their work. I am burning my brand new, published and untouched book and going to do some sacrificial odd-nots.

Then it's off to Berlin on Monday morning for a week of art, fun and all what is German...going to be a good craic. After this, I have a weird show to do in London, have two kinds of medical tests and then have my book installed within Magma..I hope.

No comments: